Great Circle provides nationally accredited education services for students whose success in a traditional setting requires intensive behavioral, therapeutic or social skills interventions.
Every child and teenager deserves to develop in a safe, supportive environment that fosters lifelong learning.
Our educational services provide individualized support for children with severe emotional or behavioral challenges, communication disorders, cognitive delays or an Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis. All from our staff of caring teachers who are certified in Special Education and General Education, as well teacher’s assistants and licensed clinical therapists.
Individualized plans are designed and maintained to help students meet their educational and psychosocial goals, ensuring short-term progress and lifelong resiliency. Students are able to learn in an environment that includes a low staff-to-student ratio, individualized evidence-based instructional practices, an accredited curriculum, and intensive therapeutic services. Great Circle’s Education Services places a strong emphasis on learning and normalization in order to prepare students for transition back to a traditional school setting. Secondary school students can earn high school diplomas. Specialized vocational programing is provided to transition students to adult life.
In addition to traditional academic offerings, the programs in educational services offer access to the following services/activities:
- Small class sizes
- Title One tutoring
- Vocational programing
- Therapeutic learning environment
- Certified teachers, licensed clinical therapists and teacher’s assistants
- Individual therapy, including play and cognitive behavioral therapy
- Art and music therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Sensory integration and occupational therapies
- Social skill instruction
- Differentiated instruction
- Community-based learning activities
- Physical education
- Positive behavior supports including evidence-based interventions (ABA)
- Behavioral and clinical therapy
- Family therapy/parent education
- Community-based outings
- iPads, computers and smartboards available in classrooms
- Social skills instruction
- Social skills group
- Residential Treatment Services: General Mental Health
- Autism Education Program
- Residential Treatment Services: Autism
For more information on our education services or support programs, contact Great Circle at 1-844-424-3577.