<!–– gc_Header_Social_Icons ––>
<!–– gc_Header_Donate ––>
<!–– gc_Header_Search ––>
<!–– gc_Header_Navigation ––>
<!–– gc_Sticky_Nav_Logo ––>
<!–– gc_Mobile_Nav_Logo ––>
<!–– gc_Main_Nav_Logo ––>
<!–– gc_Horizontal_Menu ––>
<!–– and component ––>
In a new and changing healthcare environment, Great Circle offers a unique spectrum of premier behavioral health services for children, individuals and families.
We reached the lives of almost 43,000 individuals, children and families across Missouri and eastern Kansas in 2019. As a fully accredited agency managed by caring, highly skilled professionals, we continue to expand our scope and broad spectrum of behavioral health services each year.
- Fully accredited
- Evidence-based practices
- More than 225 licensed professionals statewide
- Most major insurance plans and Medicaid accepted
- Multi-disciplinary and integrated care approach
- Programs that consider the whole family, while
treating the child in crisis
- Flexibility for accommodating special needs
<!–– gc_Service_By-Program_Sections ––>
Overview of Great Circle Services
At Great Circle, we offer a wide range of services and support for families and individuals in times of struggle.
Need help? No problem. Click any of the links below to learn more or give us a call 24/7 at 1 (844) 424-3577.
Sometimes each passing moment can be a struggle for children with severe emotional and behavioral challenges. That’s why we offer compassionate, supervised care around the clock from our highly trained professionals.
Life can be challenging, yet so rewarding, with a child living and learning on the Autism Spectrum. That’s why Great Circle’s Autism Center for Excellence offers children with autism and their families nationally accredited learning support, respite care and around-the-clock supervision when needed.
Asking for help takes courage. And at Great Circle, we believe every child and every family deserve access to an individualized counseling experience.
In times of crisis, Great Circle offers support services and emergency shelter for those facing circumstances beyond their control.
This includes two emergency children’s shelters, a crisis center for women and children fleeing domestic/sexual violence or who are homeless, services to help homeless youth create a stable future, and a Child Advocacy Center that helps child victims of sexual assault and abuse.
Every child deserves a loving home. But sometimes a child’s biological home isn’t an option. That’s why ensuring a child has a safe, caring foster home is so important.
At Great Circle, we provide a wide array of foster care-focused services:
- Foster homes – working with families who have opened their home and hearts to children during a traumatic and emotionally challenging time in their life.
- Therapeutic foster care – supporting children and teens in transition from residential treatment or whose needs cannot be met through a traditional foster home placement.
- Foster parent training/licensing – providing classes and support to license adults ready to guide a child toward a positive future.
- Fostering Futures – St. Louis-focused program serving families with a foster child, children in foster care, and families working toward reunification with their children.
- Foster care case management – helping to alleviate family issues that necessitated removal of children from the home and into state’s custody, including working with both foster and biological families to ensure the child is fully supported.
Learn more now.
A Place Where No One Feels Different
At Great Circle, we’re here for the child who feels out of place or struggles in other educational settings because of factors beyond his/her control and who needs a better place to learn.
Your child receives individualized education combined with therapy from a highly trained staff in small class settings. Our schools are approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and the Illinois Board of Education, and nationally accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS).
At Great Circle, we can help cultivate your child’s excitement to learn and reignite the zeal for life.
Click here to view our wellness policy.
Intensive Outpatient Therapy
We offer a specialized outpatient care program to address a number of emotional and educational needs.
Super Curricular Programs
Sometimes unique challenges require unique experiences to overcome them. That’s why we offer several supplementary programs to help better serve those in circumstances beyond their control.
Virtual Mental Health Services
At Great Circle, our everyday mission is to help kids & families find strength in times of need. That why we’ve expanded our virtual mental health services – to bring you the support you and your family need right now or in the future.
Our virtual services are easy to use, accessible through your phone or computer, and available for kids, adults and families. When in-office visits aren’t an option or needed services aren’t available in your community, virtual therapy enables you to make good mental health your priority by connecting you to the type of high-quality mental health service that’s right for you.