Meramec Adventure Ranch offers therapeutic adventure and wilderness programs to help the youth and families we serve confront personal challenges, and discover inner courage and a renewed passion for life.
Adventure experiences aren’t an escape from life’s challenges, but rather an opportunity to:
- Break down walls and defense mechanisms created by life’s challenges
- Discover individual emotional, mental and physical strengths
- Believe in the ability to grow and change
- Build positive relationships and connections with others
- Find purpose in serving others by using our unique gifts
The Ranch’s 1,200 acres in Steelville, Missouri feature one of the most extensive adventure bases in the Midwest, with ropes courses, aquatic adventures, camping, climbing, kayaking, biking, team challenges, and more. Each year, the Ranch serves more than 6,000 individuals.
Staffing and Employment
The Ranch’s staff is fully trained to deliver high-quality therapeutic adventure programming in many areas and work with children who are dealing with life’s challenges, struggling with traumatic pasts or who may have an autism or other special education diagnosis.
For more information about Meramec Adventure Ranch or any of its programs, call 1-844-424-3577 (GCHELPS).