Join Our Team rev 12/2021
Unlock your fullest potential!
At Great Circle, you have an opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of children and families in your community every day. You’ll be there for the big and small moments that bring healing and help strengthen clients across Missouri and Eastern Kansas. Join the team that makes a difference!
Whether you are just starting out, are a seasoned professional or want to change careers, Great Circle offers a wide range of job opportunities.
- Client services, positions include youth care specialists, cottage life supervisors, registered nurses & registered behavior technicians. Our front-line staff work daily to support children who’ve experienced trauma or have behavioral health challenges. Lots of growth opportunities.
- Clinical & direct social services, positions include licensed/certified therapists, social workers & foster care case managers. They work with children and families in crisis to provide therapy, parenting education and traditional casework, along with abuse prevention programs. Most services are delivered in family homes, some are delivered on Great Circle campuses or in various community locations. High need in all Great Circle regions.
- Education – Great Circle Academy, positions include teachers and counselors with specialized education/autism training, teacher’s assistants & support staff. Our staff delivers high-quality, trauma-informed education and therapy services for students, K-12, with emotional/behavioral challenges, communications disorders or who are on the autism spectrum. Education/therapy credentials are required for some positions.
- Campus-based schools located in Columbia, Marshall, St. James and St. Louis, and community-based schools are in Independence and Lebanon.
- Administrative, support departments include finance, human resources, maintenance, food service, IT & more. Our administrative staff helps ensure seamless program delivery and a strong financial foundation, along with a safe, healthy environment for all clients.
- Outdoor/experiential learning, positions include summer counselors & year-round adventure guides. Team members lead children & teens in exploration and self-esteem building at Great Circle’s Meramec Adventure Ranch in Steelville, Mo.
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Competitive pay Great Circle’s salaries are competitive in the industry and regularly reviewed within the marketplace.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance & more Available to all full-time staff.
- Additional benefits: Paid Life Insurance (additional Life Insurance for you and family members), Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, Short- & Long-Term Disability plans, and Accident Plan and Critical Illness option for you and your family members.
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays Up to 10 days of PTO can be accrued in the first 12 months, then 15 days annually after one year and 20 days after two years. Seven paid holidays per year.
- 401K with employer match Great Circle matches up to 6% after the first year and more after 10 years.
- Wellness program Earn substantial insurance discounts by participating in a company-wide premium discount program.
- Remote work options Some positions are eligible for a full or partially remote working schedule.